Effective Date: July 19, 2018
Expert International GmbH (hereinafter referred to as „we“, „to us“, „our“, etc.) is the owner of the website www.expert.org („website“). We created this privacy statement to show that we care about the privacy of our users and in order to inform them about the manners of collection and processing of personal data on this website. Please read this Statement carefully in order to learn how your personal data is collected, processed, protected or used in any other way.
We use the data obtained about you for one or several mentioned purposes:
- In order to personalize your user experience (collected data helps us to respond better to your individual needs);
- In order to improve our website (we are constantly trying to improve the offer of our website based on feedback from our visitors)
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
In order to protect personal data you are sending through this website, we use physical, technical and organizational safety measures. We are continuously upgrading and testing our safety technology.
PERSONAL DATA BREACH NOTICE
In case of personal data breach, we will notify you and the competent authority via email within 72 hours on the scale of breach, data involved, possible impact on our services and our planned measures for data protection and restriction of any harmful impacts on
The breach notice will not be sent in case:
- if technical and organisational protection measures (such as encryption) were applied to the personal data affected by the personal data breach, which render the personal data unintelligible to any person who is not authorized to access it;
- if we have taken subsequent measures to ensure that the high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals is no longer likely;
- if it would involve disproportionate effort (in such a case we will notify you via public communication or similar equally efficient measure).
Personal data breach means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or processed related to offering of our services.